Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used

Price:

$50 shipped via USPS Priority mail.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in price

Item Pictures:

5427ee1f.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

bump, someone buy this. a recone and a basket can be had for a tad over $100, that would be a pretty nice little 10" or 12" sub that'll take about 1k and cost less than $200.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Is that a car show? Wow. Too much ground loops. The magnetic field may interfere with frequencies going to the antenna. Or you just need a...
Actually never mind, I did some research and turns out currently installed in my car is component speakers and what I was looking at is coaxial...
Hi Everyone, I just updated my 2012 Passat SEL from the Factory RDS to a Kenwood DMX7709s to enable CarPlay and install a backup Camera. I know...
Hello All, I have an issue in my head unit AVH-W4500NEX, someone got the firmware update or the copy of the original, it seems there is a problem...

About this thread

fasfocus00

5,000+ posts
doITdaWHITEwayORdoITtwice
fasfocus00
New Orleans, LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date