SOLD FS/T: Pioneer DEQ-9200, JVC 52" HD TV, Wii Games, ED, Kenwood,

JoeSmith502
10+ year member

Beware of Dog!
South
I have a few items that are sitting around I need to get rid of so here they are.

SOLD!First is a Pioneer DEQ-9200 Audio Processor and Digital EQ. I had this unit installed in my Explorer a while back so it hasn't been hooked up for a while. Unfortunately I do not have the wiring harness for it but you can find them really cheap on the net. The face plate has a few minor scratches from normal use but nothing to bad. The mother unit is scratched up pretty bad but it will be hidden anyways. Since I can't test this unit it will be sold as is.. 50+ship OBO

Next is a NIB Elemental Designs Gain Knob. I got this when I bought a nine.1 a while back but never used it in the install. Comes with original box and screws. $15+ship OBO

SOLD! Next is a Kenwood KDC-9017 CD Reciever. It worked the last time I used it and still powers up. It was a pretty good unit in its day. Sold as is.. $20+ship OBO

I have some Wii games and accessories for sale also. All have been adult owned and are in perfect condition or NIB. Will make someone a deal if they want all five..

Zelda: Twilight Princess - $25+ship OBO

Wario Ware: Smooth Moves - $25+ship OBO

Resident Evil 4 (NIB) - $15+ship OBO

Wii Play (Game Only) - $10+ship OBO

Wii Sports (Not Pictured) - $30+ship OBO

I also have a JVC 52" HD-ILA High Definition TV for sale. I originally paid $2300 about a year and a half ago. I also just installed a new bulb in it about a month ago which cost $200 itself. It is a very nice TV, has a great picture and will do 720p/1080i. I have included a link so you can see what it looks like and the specifications. I don't have any pictures tonight because the TV is at my shop but if there is any interest I will get some for you. I'd take $900 for it but I do not want to ship so you will have to pick it up. I am willing to drive 1-2 hours to meet with you.

http://www.hdtvsolutions.com/JVC-HD-52G886.htm

For trades I need a good second battery, deadner (preferably Second Skin Damplifier), another set of RE XXX comps, a 7" or 8" TV, an alarm, rcas and a couple 500 amp fuses.

Pioneer.jpg

ED.jpg

Kenwood.jpg

WiiGames.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.