Status
Not open for further replies.

Inter007
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

As stated in title

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Currently has a cone in and plays but at high excursion you can hear coil rub. The motor and basket are in good shape just regular wear an tear. 1 small scuff on basket.

Price:

$120 plus ship (through fed ex or buyers choice)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyers choice

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold Friday if you can wait homie. Dead serious too. Don't take it down though cause I don't want you to miss out if the cash comes up first. Pm me a shipping quote to 38655.

Sold Friday if you can wait homie. Dead serious too. Don't take it down though cause I don't want you to miss out if the cash comes up first. Pm me a shipping quote to 38655.
Pmd

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Shipping quote to 28310?
Pmd

Is this a yard sale piece?

pretty much. just taking up space and have no use for it anymore

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

U got original packaging to ship it in? I'll give u $$160 shipped?

i dont have the orginal packaging unfortunately. i pmed you price shipped

I would buy it if u had original packaging but I don't trust ups or fedex to get the woofer to my house in one piece without original packaging. So glws

I would buy it if u had original packaging but I don't trust ups or fedex to get the woofer to my house in one piece without original packaging. So glws
They are sent in a cardboard box inside a cardboard box with styrofoam. Shouldn't be too hard to replicate that.

I've sent subs in non original boxes before and havent had one problem yet. When I go to the store I send it from a package I did myself to ensure it is sent how I want it. I Package everything myself and add insurance just in case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...