Not open for further replies.

cf2004
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Lima, OH
Item(s) for Sale:

Sundown Audio 1500D Amp w/ remote

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Item is used. No significant ding or dents. There are some markings on the mounting feel and a few light scratches on the amp. I would rate it 8 out of 10. I barley used this amp. I bought it, along with FI 10" SSDs and a Kenwood KDC-X592 deck with intent do some bass racing. However, I need some better electrical system. Then life got in the way and well two kids, and two jobs later, I find I have had no time to compete or even spend the money on the electrical upgrades. I don't use this amp and would like to sell it to someone that could get some value out of it.

The amp works great. I never use the remote for it, but would assume it work great as well. I really like this amp and hate to part with it, but as I said already I have no use for it anymore. I will probably be out of the "real" car audio seen for awhile. (still have to have a good deck and fours ha ha)

I have sold on here before, but it had been awhile. I don't know if the people I sold stuff to are still even on here. The bigger items I have sold include an eclipse deck and an eclipse xa5000 amp. I have also sold a few small time items.

I will ship out the amp double boxed. The factory box with padding around the amp, and a new cardboard box. The item will be shipped insured and with signature delivery.

I know I have not been active on here in a long time, but please don't let that deter you. Car audio just has not been my priority in the last two years.

I will ship out has soon as I get money for my paypal account. I LOVE communication. I am not the type of seller that will PM you back and forth till I get your dough, and then turn into Casper! I HATE that. I will keep you informed every step of the way and I will monitor the forum daily while until the sale is done.

Price:

I would like to get $350. This will include insurance, tracking, and signature delivery.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

This item will be shipped VIA UPS most likely. I don't for see USPS being cheaper. It will be fully insured for your $350 and will need to be signed for upon delivery!!! I know this will be a pain in the butt for you, but it is FOR YOUR OWN PROTECTION. Idk know about your UPS man, but mine will leave it on my steps no matter what. I sure as hell would not want my $350 amp just sitting outside for any butt-hole to take.

I plan to use bubble wrap, some form stuff and possibly packaging paper to pack up you package and to insure it will get to you safe. No packing peanuts for this guy!

Item Pictures:

1500damp.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I could mail it USPS and they can hold it at the PO for you. They are open on Saturdays. That would give you a chance to sign then. I know it is a PIA so I could understand if that is not something you would want to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...