RMS power, 4 ohm bridged

400W x 1CH

Signal to Noise Ratio >90dB

Low pass frequency crossover 50Hz ~ 5KHz

High Pass Crossover 30Hz ~ 3KHz

Variable Subsonic Filter 10Hz to 500Hz

Bass Boost 0~18dB

Variable Bass-Boost Frequency Control 35Hz to 120Hz

Frequency Response 10Hz ~ 40KHz (+/-1dB)

THD@RMS Watts

Channel Separation 75dB

Fuse Rating 20A x 3

Input Sensitivity Variable 200mV~6V (+/- 5%)

Dimensions 252(W) x 58(H) x 340(L)mm

3. Description/Condition:

used mint condition

4. Price: :

$160 shipped no trades

IMG_0748.jpg

so your first deal on the forum was with someone with no feedback and you act like its the forum. on the transaction....you should get your money back from paypal. we need to hear from the op as well. so he was on and avoided this thread? was he on after the buyer posted? hope we can help get this issue resolved.
yes he was on here after roydon, posted on this thread today if you go on his profile it tells you the last time he visited and it was after the post. i know sometimes we are busy but if somebody left me negative feedback and posted that i scammed them i would atleast give my side of the story ..

[quote name='cal']yes he was on here after roydon, posted on this thread today if you go on his profile it tells you the last time he visited and it was after the post. i know sometimes we are busy but if somebody left me negative feedback and posted that i scammed them i would atleast give my side of the story ..[/QUOTE]

yes he should have. idk if he knows he posted in his thread though. should of mentioned or quoted him so he gets a notification. @jlh2003

dude part of buying on forums is the risk of getting scammed but atleast you used paypal so you will get your money back . beleave me scammers are everywhere just make sure you always use paypal and sorry to hear it happened here thats some b.s.

anytime u get a feedback rating it should go to ur email even if it does not once you log in the notice flashes that u got a rating . imo he knows when i sell something i always talk to my fellow members and i always keep in touch to make sure the package arrived safe .

dude part of buying on forums is the risk of getting scammed but atleast you used paypal so you will get your money back . beleave me scammers are everywhere just make sure you always use paypal and sorry to hear it happened here thats some b.s.
paypal doesnt always have your back cal......he could of just shipped him a box of garbage and provided paypal the tracking number and that would be it. seen this happen before.

I understand the risk, it just ***** that the first time I decide to give in because I found exactly what I was looking for, it turned out to slap me in the face..
it ***** but look at it this way you learned something and you stopped a scammer on this site .

you earned a cookie lol.

yes your right paypal does not cover you all the time. i got scammed by das044, or something i sold a nib ddm3a sent pics of it in shipping box he left me positive feedback after 2 days that he recived it he called his bank and said it was an unauthorized transaction and his bank took the money and paypal said since he paid as a gift s.o.l. so i lost the amp and money lucky enough i called the ploice filed an internet scam and he got scared and sent my amp back but it was used and had some cosmetic so i lost 200 and sold it used.

this is a nice place and ***** that some dude had to scam.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.