cdt beastly 6x9 Subwoofer” cast mid-woofer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cal
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

CDT AUDIO HD 690CF

Item(s) Description/Condition:

was used for maybe 1 hr bought them new to install in my doors and decided i would use 6.5 components instead . these are very nice and take real power 200 rms each . no issues with them rips or tears. have the grills no owners manual never got one and original box its alittle beat from shipping

•1 pr 6X9” carbon fiber subwoofer

•Frequency response 30Hz-4000Hz

•Power handling: 200WRMS

•Impedance 4 Ohm

•Sensitivity: 90.1dB

•Dimensions:6.625”X 9.25”

•Ellipse (168.3mm X 235mm)

•Ellipse (Exclusive of mounting tabs) 6” X 8.625”

•Ellipse (152.4mm X 219mm)

•Ellipse Free Air use mount in rear deck, large door or panel

•Mounting depth: 3.5”

•Cone: carbon fiber cone

•Magnet weight 30 Oz

•Cone surround Buytal rubber

•Voice coil: 2.0”

Price:

115 shipped firm . con u.s only no trades please.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

cal

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Man I was thinking about trying these out in my rear deck and see if these would satisfy my bass needs w/o having my sub in the trunk. Will give it some thought, maybe you will still have them available later:up2somet:

i hope not lol, i want them sold asap . these should do very well in a rear deck. i put the price to sell quick cheapest ive seen these on ebay is 170.00 i paid 200 from a dealer .

im not sure about the 8 never ran them like i said my idea was to run these in my door of my van it has 6x9 . in a 79 you should be able to mount them on the rear deck correct?

im not sure about the 8 never ran them like i said my idea was to run these in my door of my van it has 6x9 . in a 79 you should be able to mount them on the rear deck correct?
No rear deck just the space behind the seat... I had some 6x9 coaxials in small enclosures that are comming out though so I was thinking I may be able to use those boxes... Trades?

to be honest the price is low for a straight up fast sale so unless it greatly favores me im not interested.

but i will p.m u my cell we can talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...