SOLD fs subs, gtrs and box for nissan titan

Participant count
  • Participant list

bottlebaby
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
this box was custom built for my 2008 nissan titaan crew cab. it is loaded with 2 12inch boston g3 subs, 2 12inch boston gtrs, the box was very nicely built by james aka tech12volt. the box is wood covered in black carpet and in fiberglass reinforced on the inside for seal and stregth. email me with any question mustangeric1@yahoo.com asking 700 obo and its located in houston. the system has about 3 mths of play on it.

i have pics but am having trouble uploading them

ok found out how to upload but it will not let me upload some of them cause i uploaded them along time ago so here it the link http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289230

also just to inform anyone who may not know the gtrs are not subs they are passive radiators. they make the set up louder kind of like a ported box with out the need for a bigger box. the gtrs are tunable to different freq. i am willing to sell the subs and gtrs separate from the box if anyone wants just them. subs and gtrs will be shipped in org. boxes with everything that came with them from the factory. all parts are still under warranty.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.