SOLD FS: Stinger SPV70

SWFL
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
us
This is a used battery never drained always been charged up. Never pushed hard only had a zx1500 on it in the back with a big battery upfront and 135amp alt. So voltage drop wasnt much.

22fhpc.jpg

Thats the pic of it in my truck can get resting voltage if needed. I will its around 12.7 I am wanting to say.

240 shipped is aobut the best price I have found new. This is used and weighs 60lbs. Shipping will vary so post your zip code and I will get a quote. I am asking

175/obo plus shipping. IDK how much shipping will cost if is quite a bit then I will do 150 plus shipping. Let me know if interested if so we can work something out. on shipping cost.

Thanks

no I paid a lot more than that for this one:( which ***** if i got it that cheap i would have bought about 10

w/e you guys say and believe do what you want

t3 audio is nothing but a little child and a worthless POS who harrases people hint why het got banned and including calling me at 3am and waking my family and I up at 3am twice

now can we get off this topic and get back to the FS thread

what state do you live in? this is to keep me from low balling you fyi //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.