Ω
Socal
Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

OFC

29.5ft red and 15ft black

Also including terminal rings

Price:

$115 shipped obo ( no idea resale value of wire)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I did PM you to ask if you wanted to sell 9.5', which I think would help with this sell. 20' is still enough for a front to back run on almost any car and you'd get to reduce the cost from $115, which would be easier for someone to jump on.

Either way, quality wire. GLWS.

I'd personally like to keep it all together at this point unless someone else wanted to jump in on pieces. I might just keep it use what I need and sell off the spare wire and if I do I will send you a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...