FS: Stereo Integrity 15" Mag v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjj2d
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Murfreesboro
Item(s) for Sale: Stereo Integrity 15" Mag v3 sub

Item(s) Description/Condition: I have decided to let go of one of my favorite subs I have ever used. I don't have to go into great detail about the SI Mag, most are aware that its a great SQ sub that can handle lots of power, get nice and loud and sound fantastic while doing so. I hate to let this sucker go but not going to use it in my new setup.

It has not been used for 18 months. When it was in use it was powered by a ppi PC2350 and used in a SQ setup, not abused.

I would rate it 9.5 out of 10 cosmetically (there is one very small blemish in the surround, I tried to catpture it in the second picture. It does not go all the way through the surround, its just the surface of it. Other than that this sub is in perfect condition cosmetically and mechanically. It was in a sealed enclosure, 2.5 cuft stuffed with poly fill. (may be 3.0 cuft cant remember 100%).

15" SI Mag v3 sub

dual 2ohm

Price: $250 local pick up preferred (middle TN) buyer can have the box too if they want it.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Local pickup preferred, but If buyer wants shipped, all shipping and packaging paid buy buyer.

Item Pictures:

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

MKIVs for sure! cant freakin wait. that is the only reason I am selling this sucker, is cause I want a very small setup in me acura, and able to have 90% of my trunk useable.

MKIVs for sure! cant freakin wait. that is the only reason I am selling this sucker, is cause I want a very small setup in me acura, and able to have 90% of my trunk useable.
That's what I'm waiting for, too! Such a small false floor! I'll have my space back! So excited!

When do you think the pre-order and release will be? I'm guessing July release.

That's what I'm waiting for' date=' too! Such a small false floor! I'll have my space back! So excited!
When do you think the pre-order and release will be? I'm guessing July release.[/quote']

not soon enough. I would not expect preorder till summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...