SOLD FS: Sony XM-ZR604 4-channel 600watt Amp (cheap but nice)

Participant count
  • Participant list

thakid22
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Sony XM-ZR604 4-channel 600watt Amplifier

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This item is in fantastic shape. The overall sound quality and condition is like new. The pictures

accurately reflect the great condition of this unit. It is relatively compact. It pumped out good volume, bass, and treble, whilst powering my 6 speaker system.

Price:

$50 Shipped!

Paypal Only. I am Paypal verified. You may view my Paypal credentials here:

https://www.paypal.com/us/verified/pal=HondaTrendz%40yahoo%2ecom

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

No shipping charge.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

DSC01745.jpg
DSC01746.jpg

DSC01751.jpg
DSC01752.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.