175 shipped

Shipping Terms: :

Covered in shipping, this is a heavy sub

Pictures: -

20aupz9.jpg

fdzrph.jpg

2lb2gqa.jpg

Additional info:

The sub is in excellent condition, could almost pass off as new. Only used for a little bit then put back in the box. Been sitting for a while now. Dual Voice Coil 4 ohm, very clean.

Cone just says RE on it, not like the newer ones that have the SX or SE on the bottom. Looks much cleaner IMO

It is. Im a fan of single sub setups. Compared to 2 8s one could argue that there is more cone area, but the bigger the sub is the lower it can get. Youd roughly pay more (for quality ones) for a pair of 8s vs a single 10 and will probably (depending on power) be pushing similar dbs at close to twice the cost and twice the space. I have had a pair of rli8s in a crazy ported box beforeand while they were my pride they just took way too much of my trunk away. This single 10 beat both my 8s in less space and half the cost. Just my .02

Im going to be 100% honest with you.. if this were D2 it would be MINE!

But yes the 2 8's vs 1 10 is something i want to test. I believe that the 10 has better potential to get lower. Usually 10's are much more beefed up as well. I got 1200w @1ohm and trying to see what would be bets for me..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.