FS: Powerbass ASA-1500.1d

pelekeliko
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Selling my 7 month old Powerbass 1500 amp.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Works like a champ, never gave me any problems at all just is scuffed up from two bolts that it hit behind my rear seat, before i had it screwed down.

Price:

Looking for 150shipped.

View attachment 26525498View attachment 26525499View attachment 26525500

if you click on the first picture you can see the marks on the left and right side. but other than that its fine. sorry for the poor picture quality its still in my truck.

theres no way i can do 100 shipped. and it works perfectly fine, never cut out on me, never over heated, NOTHING! its only been used for 4 months or so? i havnt drove my truck that its in, in over 2 months.

the amp is still strapped behind my rear seat, so kinda hard to get a pic of the internals right now. I had surgery 2 weeks ago on my shoulder so I was just planning on having a buddy come over to help me pull it out whenever someone wants it.

sorry about that.

Here is a pic of the guts on mine. If the OP doesn't want this here I will remove it

1307908606.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.