Participant count
  • Participant list

Vital
10+ year member

NY
Item(s) for Sale:

POLK Audio/MOMO C300.2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new, only taken out of plastic to drool over and then today to take these pics. Comes with everything they come with - manual, warranty card, sticker certificate......

See wattage certificate below, amp does more then rated (just like every Polk/Momo amp does)

150 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms

220 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms

550 watts RMS x 1 bridged output at 4 ohms

stereo or bridged mono output

4-ohm stable in bridged mode

Tri-way capable (Tri-Way crossover required)

Maximum Dynamic Headroom (MDH) power supply

requires 4-gauge power and ground leads

variable high- and low-pass crossovers, 50-250 Hz, 18 dB/octave

subsonic filter at 15 Hz, 24 dB/octave (only operates with low-pass filter activated)

6-way Smart System Protection circuitry guards against power and ground reversal, overheating and shorts, current overdraw, and low impedance

Pre-EQ switch optimizes the crossover and bass level especially for use with Polk/MOMO full-range speakers and subwoofers

RCA inputs accept both speaker- and preamp-level input (To use the inputs as speaker-level, you must attach RCA connectors to your speaker wire.)

preamp outputs

optional remote subwoofer level control

dimensions: 13-3/8"W x 2-9/16"H x 9-3/4"D

C300.2 features a Pre-EQ switch, which optimizes the crossover and bass level especially for use with Polk/MOMO full-range speakers and subwoofers!

Price:

$200 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Don't have itrader feedbacks on CA but have them on diyma, caco and nissanclub all under the same name - Vital

DSC_1565.jpg

DSC_1566.jpg

DSC_1567.jpg

DSC_1568.jpg

DSC_1569.jpg

DSC_1570.jpg

DSC_1571.jpg

^^^ Looking at your sig i see you're already familiar with Polk/Momo.

I had 6.5'' components for some time - these things were LOADED with bass while still sounding nice and clean everywhere else on frequency spectrum. Later on replaced them with Polk SR series.

would this amp be enough to run an 12" sr svc...believe the sr handles 700rms @4 ohm...i had talked to you awhile back when i had the barris 900.6 but had to sell due to money issues...now just looking for an amp to push the sr

SR svc subs are 700 rms at 4ohms.

This amp is rated for 550 rms and since it's underrated as certificate shows i bet i'll realistically do 600 rms at 4ohms.

So yes, this amp will work for svc SR sub just fine.

thats what i was figuring...i may pick this up from you if i can't work out a deal w/ a guy for a arc ks300.2 which will do the 700rms @ 4ohms...so ill get back to you soon...thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.