FS: Polk Audio 12" SR SVC Subwoofer

Participant count
  • Participant list

1blualti
10+ year member

LA
1. Product:

I have for sale a polk audio 12" svc sr subwoofer...as of now idk where the box for it is but i bought this for my 2007 camry but have instead decided to put nitrous on the car and don't want the extra weight of a sound system, plus i can use the extra cash right now.

2. Specs:

12" subwoofer with single 4-ohm voice coils

ABS plastic cone

butyl rubber surround

cast aluminum frame

power range: 100-700 watts RMS (350 watts per coil)

peak power handling: 1,400 watts

frequency response: 20-200 Hz

sensitivity: 85 dB

top-mount depth: 7-3/4"

sealed box volume: 1.2 cubic feet

3. Description/Condition:

Item is brand new...

4. Price: :

paid $289 + tax, looking to get $250 shipped obo

5. Pictures:

IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

IMG_0381.jpg

lol yea...hopin to have it on soon...just tryin to have fun w/ a different style car...hopin to run mid 13s on the juice...

sorry about that...that's my sub on ebay

i threw it on ebay hoping to get some bites there maybe b/c im thinking maybe people are skeptical to buy it from someone they dont know off of the forums...so figured they may just decide to buy it off ebay...

and like you said i also lowered the price a lil...

if it doesnt sell ill prob relist it one last time and then if still nothing i may just have to end up putting it in my car afterall...

sorry about that...that's my sub on ebay
i threw it on ebay hoping to get some bites there maybe b/c im thinking maybe people are skeptical to buy it from someone they dont know off of the forums...so figured they may just decide to buy it off ebay...

and like you said i also lowered the price a lil...

if it doesnt sell ill prob relist it one last time and then if still nothing i may just have to end up putting it in my car afterall...
at the lowered price it should go quick...i have always wanted to try this...dragon if u pick this up let me know how it sounds

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.