Product Brand & Model:

Pioneer Stage 4 ts-c172prs

Condition of all items:

used, as close to mint as you could imagine

Total Price: :

$415 shipped

Shipping Terms: :

on me in the lower 48 states

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

2013-09-08103948_zps5c1b90ef.jpg

001_zps37ccb6be.jpg

002_zps02d5bc32.jpg

Additional info:

I purchased these from coppertone on here a couple weeks ago(thanks again!) on a whim because of how good my 720prs sounded in a previous setup. They are in immaculate condition and could easily pass as new. The crossovers have never been used. I have never powered them up and Coppertone can vouch for their condition.

The reason I am selling is I want to try something a little different and closer to a 3 way front stage(melodic acoustics)

Coppertone can comment on his overall impressions of these.

i wonder how much better these are than the ones i got? i know they are newer... the surround on them looks well played how much were you sending them?

theyre just indented like that from being in the box, as theyre alcantara/microfiber and not rubber it wont be an issue. the person i bought them from had limited play time on them, 150-200 watts a side with correct gains

theyre just indented like that from being in the box, as theyre alcantara/microfiber and not rubber it wont be an issue. the person i bought them from had limited play time on them, 150-200 watts a side with correct gains
mmm... i'm gonna do some research and get back to you, i know mine are good and the stage 4 was after mine... mmm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.