FS Pioneer Premier DEX P1R SQ deck

Louisiana_CRX
5,000+ posts

dem shoes......
Item(s) for Sale:

Pioneer Premier DEX P1R

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This is a very nice top of the line Pioneer Premier SQ deck that is loaded with features...Everything works perfect.....the display is bright...not dim like earlier models........It comes with Cage...trim ring...remote...tuning mic and manual....These use to cost $1000 back in the day....

Price:

$325.00 shipped....CONUS

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

FREE in CONUS

Item Pictures:

dexp1r001.jpg

one of these non working just went for $200 on the bay...good working ones go for over $300 closer to $400 this one is top notch no dim display like most ...bright and clear...sold for over $800 new ...$275 shipped CONUS

Not to familure with this deck, does it have optical out?
im not sure if this one does...but i think one or two of my Sony ES systems do I know I have a ES changer that has them...an old school Sherwood deck.... and i have an old school Pioneer DEX M88 that does...if intrested PM me...The DEX P1R has been sold now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.