SOLD FS: Pioneer Premier 880PRS. With Warranty

mk_
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Tempe, AZ
I have my mint condition Pioneer Premier 880PRS head unit going up for sale. It will come with original box, carrying case, T/A microphone, face plate, brain, cage, trim and wiring harness. When I bought this a year ago I had the warranty transferred to my name from the original owner. I will get in contact with the company and have the warranty transferred to the new owner. Warranty expires 02/09/2011.

I love this unit, but I just bought a new car and don't plan on putting this in it. Has all the features you could really ask for. Doesn't have the patented pioneer pico fuse issue, as far as I remember. I will double check when I pull the unit out of my old car. Will get pictures up if there is any interest at all.

Send me questions through PM. I am asking $275 shipped for this head unit and its extended warranty. Might be interested in trading for a double din touchscreen head unit, but for the most part need the cash.

Thanks for looking- pretty much everything in my sig is up for grabs, minus the mids/highs and their amps.

Michael

Some pics.

IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

Shoot me some PMs!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.