SOLD FS: Pioneer DEH-P880prs & CD-100ii ipod adaptor, Epic-160 & CD-RB10

evilkokonut
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Socal
Pioneer P880 comes with everything in the picture. I never use the remote and I tried it right before I took the headunit out and it wasn't working... I assume the battery was just dead. I replaced this headunit less than two years ago because of the pico fuse issue. The pico fuse on this headunit is intact and I have no buzzing after I replaced the headunit. The faceplate has one scratch on it as shown in the picture.

$215 shipped *price dropped*

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

updated picture of scratch.

scratch.jpg

Epic-160 works great.. comes with the two mounting brackets and the harness.

$120 shipped

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

Pioneer CD-100ii ipod adapter... no tjust to say except it works great and was hooked up to my P880. $32 shipped (sold)

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

Pioneer CD-RB10 RCA to P-bus adapter... this is authentic pioneer OEM. $18 shipped (sold)

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

Trades I am looking for is any 30gb+ ipod (has to be 5th gen or newer). It just has to be functional, I don't care if it has scratches, bad battery, or dead screen. I just need to be able to transfer files and play audio through the ipod connector, doesn't even matter if the headphone jack is messed up.

ebay: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=evilkokonut&ftab=AllFeedback

heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=8652&expand[0]=512379

please PM me.

Bump for a good seller!

Got my package today, It looks great. Do you have a feedback thread? Mind stopping in mine (it's linked in my signature)?

Bump for a good seller!
Got my package today, It looks great. Do you have a feedback thread? Mind stopping in mine (it's linked in my signature)?
i don't have one but i posted in yours. thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

evilkokonut

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
evilkokonut
Socal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date