10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have 2 FI btl 15s dual 1 ohm fully loaded

2000 rms ratings

675 shipped for the pair

350 shipped each

9/10 physical

10/10 mechanical

if your local or close by in the tenn, ga, bama, miss, kentucky, area i am willing to meet you half way then i could cut the price I'm located in huntsville, al

Picture100.jpg

Picture098.jpg

Picture099.jpg

trades? I might get one either way but have to wait just moved my $$$ out of pp... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
not really i am looking for some 12s that could take 1300 apc with ease, but other than that just selling so i can purchase 4 12s

if these are doing damage....what makes you think 4 12's isnt?

people's logic on why they sell things never ceases to amaze me....EVERYONE's FAV. excuse on CL lately has been baby on the way....now either this is the year to have a baby and i'm missing out or there's some shady ish.....(not saying op is shady jus alot of stuff been goin for sale lately and people buying after they sell..)

if these are doing damage....what makes you think 4 12's isnt?
people's logic on why they sell things never ceases to amaze me....EVERYONE's FAV. excuse on CL lately has been baby on the way....now either this is the year to have a baby and i'm missing out or there's some shady ish.....(not saying op is shady jus alot of stuff been goin for sale lately and people buying after they sell..)
i'm just a 4 12 guy, i had 4 12s before this, and i never got to hook them up bnib, and now that i have heard them in a friend of mines car, i think they would be a improvement of what i have, i just like experiencing different setups, cause everybody has there different theory about things, and i'm not selling because i don't want to do more, thats what i want to do is more damage i want it louder

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.