SOLD FS: Pioneer deh-p7800mp + ipod adapter. $250 + s/h

swargolet
10+ year member

I have a Pioneer deh-p7800mp head unit which works FLAWLESSLY. It has been used for about 3 years (est.). The ipod adapter (CD-IB100II) was including in the new deck I bought and since I already had one I didn't need it. I did test it and it is the one that is shown and being tested in the pictures so it works great.

As you can tell from the pictures, I have kept all the boxes, cables, manuals, and even the caps for the RCA cables.

I love this deck, especially all the audio adjustments such as the 16 band eq and time alignment. The only reason I'm selling is because I upgraded to the deh-p980by because it has bluetooth and auto-eq. This shows just how much I love this old deck. I upgraded to an IDENTICAL deck besides the two items I above.

Now onto the "bad"

- The faceplate has signs of wear. The button located bottom right of the knob has a little bit of the silver that flaked off. Also the screen has some wear. Nothing horrible, and can only really be seen in direct sunlight.

- The well known pico fuse problem has affected this unit BUT was fixed. If you do not know, the pico fuses blow very easily on these units if there is a problem with the ground. Sadly this happened to this unit but was successfully repaired and I havent had a problem since.

- The well known problem of the face plate ribbon broke on this unit. This was fixed about 3 weeks ago.

- I also do not have the plastic piece that goes around the deck, other than that everything you'd get new is included.

Here's the pioneer website for this deck.

Pioneer USA - DEH-P7800MP - Visualize your Music with Color featuring a Full-Color OEL Display

I realize that this is my first post and I understand if you want to ask a lot of questions or request more specific pictures to verify that I'm not a scammer. I do have an ebay account with 69 100% positive feedback under the name SWargolet. eBay My World - swargolet

I will ONLY accept paypal as I feel safest with that, or cash if it is a local pickup.

Price is $250 + shipping OBO.

Pictures:

Ipod is NOT included. It is just there to show that the adapter works.

IMG_2102.jpg

IMG_2106.jpg

IMG_2107.jpg

IMG_2108.jpg

IMG_2110.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

swargolet

10+ year member
swargolet
Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from