FS: Pioneer AVIC-X940BT + GEXP-920XM + Ipod Cable

Participant count
  • Participant list

Worlddre
5,000+ posts

Big Darkie
Charlotte, NC
1. Product: Pioneer AVIC X940BT and GEXP-P920XM

2. Specs: Double Din CD/DVD/Ipod and Navigation radio with bluetooth and ipod and satellite radio.

3. Description/Condition:

9/10 Cosmetically

10/10 functionally

Will include Ipod/Iphone AV cable and a brand new sat radio antenna. Parking brake is bypassed now and will be shipped as such.

4. Price: : $425 Shipped OBO I will definitely entertain reasonable offers but not looking for any trades.

I do not have any feedback here using the new feedback score system but if you search my username in the feedback forum there is plenty of positive feedback and 0 negative feedback.

5. Pictures

GdUwUm.jpg

27U9tR.jpg

8MogE4.jpg

7PKsVp.jpg

I53jXF.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.