SOLD FS: Pioneer Avic N1 w/ ipod interface

rollerdj
10+ year member

Low End Master
1. Product:

Pioneer Avic N1

Pioneer CB-IB100ii

2. Specs:

i normally hate posting links, but there is just way to much to post, so here's the link.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PU...n-Dash/AVIC-N1

3. Description/Condition:

face is in great condition. ipod interface is new, just installed it in my car a few days ago. HU is missing both nav disc's at the moment, but the east nav disc should be at my house in a few days. no manual, but i will be more than happy to link the original manual from pioneer. this unit will come with all the cables, minus RCA plug. and some of the mounting hardwear. i can help the buyer find whatever he needs to install it.

4. Price: : 650 shipped.

5. Pictures:

uploadnow191.jpg

uploadnow192.jpg

bump. i need an amp that will do 800~1000 @2 ohm. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Sorry, not really interested in any of AP's stuff. Anybody have some 18's? Thinking of one or two for HT. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.