FS Pioneer AVIC-D3 used $200 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

919motoring
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
nc
Item(s) for Sale: Pioneer Avic-D3 w/ ipod cable

Item(s) Description/Condition: Good used working condition. Missing nav software discs.

I just removed it for a Sienna we bought for my wife to upgrade to a newer unit. Has harnesses and GPS antenna

Price: $200.00 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

IMG_0019.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

You have any feedback anywhere else? Can you take a pic with your user name and date? Does this include a remote? I have cash ready for this unit.

Do you trade? I have Rockford Fosgate power series T1 12inch subs in box also Have Rockford Power series amp 10001 bd also have Rainbow Kraftwork Amp also have PPI art series amp if you make me.

Located in Virginia

I can meet or ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...