Item(s) for Sale:

Phoenix Gold MS-275

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used / fully working

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

will be payed by buyer

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Hello everyone, up for sale today is a very clean looking Phoenix Gold MS-275

The amp is in excellent working condition, beautiful unique sound quality, and ready to go to a new home. Here are a few pictures of it, it has minor touch up paint on the bottom, but overall in excellent shape. Take appreciation to the gold plated... everything lol. Beautiful clean amp. I'm selling this amp for a friend, so any questions can be relayed through me, and as such his price is 175 + shipping.

33pdhr9.jpg

2k3jg3.jpg

208k9oy.jpg

n6p6pz.jpg

34hi45z.jpg

25jiljm.jpg

15i6xjo.jpg

15i6xjo.jpg

v8g5zr.jpg

Best way of communication is via email sotelomichael[@]gmail[dot]com and payment will be through paypal gift.

WANT
Do you know if/when the caps were replaced on this amp?
As far as I know, there have been no repairs made to this amp. However I could be mistaken. I will direct this question to my friend tomorrow. (works 8-5 and is most likely sleeping right now)

As far as I know, there have been no repairs made to this amp. However I could be mistaken. I will direct this question to my friend tomorrow. (works 8-5 and is most likely sleeping right now)
Alright. The general assumption as far as MS amps go is that if they haven't been replaced by now, they should be.

Up for any trades?

Alright. The general assumption as far as MS amps go is that if they haven't been replaced by now, they should be.
Up for any trades?
I will get back to you on your repair question. As far as trades, none are needed at the moment. The funds he needs are to help pay for service on his truck.

I will get back to you on your repair question. As far as trades, none are needed at the moment. The funds he needs are to help pay for service on his truck.
Trade for my Orion NT 12" and then sell that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Trade for my Orion NT 12" and then sell that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Thanks for the offer, but after paying shipping etc it would roughly be the same so no profit margin, just more money held up until buyer shows etc. Definitely no trades. Sorry.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.