SOLD FS: PG Tantrum 1200.1, 2 12" Magnums

magic_wizard
10+ year member

Atlanta
I thought I had buyers, but they havn't responded in awhile and I need the money. Originally, I was going to sell the tantrum for 300 shipped, but now I am lowering the price to 250 shipped. Comes with box and manual.

The mags, I will sell both for 350 shipped. These are the original claws. The only defect is a purplish/dark reddish color on a small part of the surround of each sub. I have no idea how it got there, but it is barely visible. These things play perfectly though.

If you are seriously interested in any of these things, I can send pics to your email. I'd post them here, but I don't know how.

If you are wondering, I am selling this stuff because I really need money. It's sad that I have to part with this gear, but my loss is your gain.

if only i had money. i would buy both magnums and the tantrum and then with my tantrum hook each to each magnum, for 2800 watts of subage. how much would you sell everything together if it hasn't been sold already? i might be willing to rob a liquir store to buy everything.

bump.

lol, i can't beleive i still have the amp. Somebody buy this thing before I pull my hair out and punch several holes in the wall. Such a good amp for such a good price.

I am waiting for they money on the subs, so those should be sold.

Hey man I will buy it from you. I have the cash in paypal right now. If you don't have paypal give me a day or two to transfer the funds to my actual bank account and I'll send out a M.O.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.