SOLD FS**Old School Soundstream amps

blusmn7
10+ year member

Illinois
The first amp is a 1st generation Rubicon 502, hand made in the U.S.A. It is rated at 500 x 1 @4 or 2 ohms mono. This amp is severely underrated and will put out between 600-700w.

I would rate the amp an 8.5 on appearance (there are a couple scuffs near the mounting holes, but they are covered when the front spoiler is on.), and I'd rate it a 10 for functionality, it works as good as the day I took it out of the box. This amp has only been used for about 6 months. I used it to push my components, and it had them screamin. The amp is very clean and has not been pushed hard at all.

Here is a link for the manual: Rubicon 502 manual

I also have two 1st Gen. Rubicon Class A 5.2 amps for sale(hand made in the U.S.A.). The Class A 5.2 aka SLEEPING BEAUTY is an amplifier like no other. It will produce 1/4 of a watt x 2 at 4 ohms stereo but will deliver 500 watts into a 2, 1 or 1/2 ohm mono load. These are true "cheater" amps. These amps are very underrated and will also put out between 600-700w.

I would rate both amps 10 for functionality, and 8-8.5 for appearance. No scuffs on the amps they just need to be polished. These amps were used only for a few months, pushing a single SS Spl 160 per amp. Needless to say they were amazing, they had the 160's pounding. I got a smaller car so I had to sell the Spl 160 subs, but I saved the amps to use later. 2 years later they are still sitting in my closet, and I have decided to sell them. These amps are amazing and are in perfect working condition.

Here is a link to the Class A 5.2 manual:Class A 5.2 manual

Those of you who know old school soundstream amps, know just how good these amps are. Shoot me some offers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.