trumpet
5,000+ posts

Barry Schanz
Item(s) for Sale:

2x Streetwires ZN310

1x Streetwires ZN350

Item(s) Description/Condition:

New Old Stock

Precision Machined Connector, Silver Plated, Oxygen-Free Copper, Sure Grip, Hyper Twist Design, Crystal Flex Jacket

ZN3 is a mid-level, good quality RCA

ZN350 is 5 meters (16.4 ft)

ZN310 is 1 meter (3.2 ft)

Price:

ZN350: $14

ZN310: $10

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

If you want the cables in the package, shipping is $10 USPS Priority Mail to CONUS for 1, $15 for 2 or 3.

If you want the cables out of the package shipping is $6 USPS Priority Mail to CONUS for 1, $10 for 2 or 3

Pm me about shipping to other locations so I can get a quote.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.