SOLD fs: nine.1 + 13av.2 + box

skinrock
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ira Twp.
The box is the official carpeted 1.3 cuf sealed box made by ED for the 13av.2, and sells for ~$180 shipped.

The sub and amp currently sell as a package on Elemental Designs for ~$600 shipped.

I'm looking around $525 plus shipping for the whole deal, which will probably be around $30-40 depending on where you're at. It's practically new, I've only had it since the beginning of this year.

It sounds great, hits low and gets fairly loud. This is a hard sale for me because it's such a good performer, but my parents may be getting a cabin which would give me access to more frequent 4 wheeler riding.

Well I do have a guy interested in the amp if someone is interested in the sub. Probably be around $250 + shipping for the sub.

from what i hear these really are not Sealed box woofers, but sound way better in a probably tuned ported enclosure
x2.

Got any pics? Any references? Got your original receipt from ED? Where are you shipping from and are you willing to ship first?

V.

x2.Got any pics? Any references? Got your original receipt from ED? Where are you shipping from and are you willing to ship first?

V.
I can get whatever you need if you're interested. I have pictures from when I first bought it. I have a few references on here, but a ton on SoundDomain. I also have 100% on eBay. I have the receipts, although I've never been asked for something like that. I'm shipping from Michigan.

I don't know exactly what you mean by ship first, but the only thing it sounds like is shipping before I get paid, and definitely no if that's the case. If you're interested, let me know what you want.

I can get whatever you need if you're interested. I have pictures from when I first bought it. I have a few references on here, but a ton on SoundDomain. I also have 100% on eBay. I have the receipts, although I've never been asked for something like that. I'm shipping from Michigan.
I don't know exactly what you mean by ship first, but the only thing it sounds like is shipping before I get paid, and definitely no if that's the case. If you're interested, let me know what you want.
How much for the sub shipped and how much just for the amp shipped?

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.