SOLD FS: nice panasonic headunit cheap!!

iceteebone
5,000+ posts

Banned
Michigan
It's a panasonic DRX900U. great condition, works perfectly. $150 shipped.

Features:

motorized

fold-down face

dual spectrum analyzer

DSP

Human Equalizer

graphic EQ

tilt position selector

Digital Dynamic Bass Control

front and rear sets of 6-volt preamp outputs

6-volt subwoofer outputs with selectable 100/150/200 Hz low-pass filter

60-ohm impedance on all preamp outputs for efficient signal transfer

built-in 5-watt center channel speaker

auxiliary input for using a video input/screen

CD changer controls

clock

seat positioning so you can reposition and optimize stereo imaging

Digital Dynamic Bass Control to realign the time delay of bass frequencies with the mids and highs

67N04-10-1818-51.jpg

68N04-10-1818-51.jpg

Ill give you $110 shipped, can send payment this week. The last one I saw on eBay went for $88 shipped (do an advanced search for completed listings)...not lowballing you, just being realistic.

Does it include the remote?

Come on, I'm pretty sure every radio made after 1975 has a clock as a "feature"...LOL

Ill give you $110 shipped, can send payment this week. The last one I saw on eBay went for $88 shipped (do an advanced search for completed listings)...not lowballing you, just being realistic.
Does it include the remote?

Come on, I'm pretty sure every radio made after 1975 has a clock as a "feature"...LOL

buy it on ebay then. when i listed the features i just copied and pasted from what panasonic had. $150 is FIRM. i would rather mount it to my hood as a hood ornament before i let it go cheaper. if anybody else does not want to pay $150 then don't post or pm me.

It is an awesome headunit, the sound quality is off the chain and it has all the features new top of the line headunits have, plus the extra tweeter on it.

But you have to be more reasonable, don't say your gonna mount it from your hood rather than take 20 30 bucks less

I am not interested on it anymore, i got my hands on a deh-p940 and a deh-p9300

I know you gonna go off on me like last time and say how cheap people are and blablabla that it is worth 450 bucks, and if i owened i would want that for it but it looks like you don't have the right clients here. i'm sure if you sell it on ebay you can get 150 for it easy, but thena gain you can be unlucky like this guy http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39761&item=5728080032&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

It is an awesome headunit, the sound quality is off the chain and it has all the features new top of the line headunits have, plus the extra tweeter on it.But you have to be more reasonable, don't say your gonna mount it from your hood rather than take 20 30 bucks less

I am not interested on it anymore, i got my hands on a deh-p940 and a deh-p9300

I know you gonna go off on me like last time and say how cheap people are and blablabla that it is worth 450 bucks, and if i owened i would want that for it but it looks like you don't have the right clients here. i'm sure if you sell it on ebay you can get 150 for it easy, but thena gain you can be unlucky like this guy http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39761&item=5728080032&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

actually i just sold the headunit you ******* to mr. loki pending payment from him. did you even read the ****ing user agreement? did you buy that deck then? why don't you do something better with your life then flaming other peoples for sale ads.

- No post dumping- If you have a problem with the price that is listed, take it up with the individual selling the item privately (PM, email, etc.). DO NOT, I reapeat, DO NOT post a comment on the same item at a cheaper price (ebay, internet sites, etc.). Items that are listed in the classifieds are most likely in different condition, not the same, or do not contain the same warranty as such items on ebay and other internet discount sites, so take this into consideration. If such is posted, the poster will be warned first time, the post will be removed, and the second offense you will be reported to the Administrator, which may result in your username and IP being banned from this forum.

if you would've bothered to have read the sticky in this forum, written by a mod, you would've learned this. now get your cheap **** ******* ass out of my thread

Notice he said " if you sell it on ebay, you could get 150 for it easily". I'd assume if It was my thread, that he was trying to help...

he said i could, then posted one for $72 which is against the forum rules. he's done this **** on another thread I had. if you are not interested in the headunit please do not post then.

I was trying to be nice you ass, But i know you would react like this

I was trying to show you that with a bigger costumer base you would make more and also warn you that if a reserve is not set right you could end up like the guy in the post.

In what other post did i give a lower prize please, in the other post i offered 20 bucks less than what you wanted and then you proceeded to talk about how you would rather burn it.

Please, i guess some people always think they are being attacked //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tomatoface.gif.6507032fedd1868ec0a6a447bb29a18a.gif

but i wasn't tryin to.

any how i'm sure you will go ahead and take this as an insult to right //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsdown.gif.d22f25895e9b40f2300c953691dacfa2.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smokin.gif.f1dc8d2acb1809e863ebd6a47eaa0d45.gif well it don't bother me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smokin.gif.f1dc8d2acb1809e863ebd6a47eaa0d45.gif

buy it on ebay then. when i listed the features i just copied and pasted from what panasonic had. $150 is FIRM. i would rather mount it to my hood as a hood ornament before i let it go cheaper. if anybody else does not want to pay $150 then don't post or pm me.
i made you an offer, take it or leave it. I did not post the link or refer to any other specific auction so dont get your panties in a bunch over it...

I would gladly pay the $150.00 if you had orginally stated that that it was a firm price.....

relax buddy!!!!!

I was trying to be nice you ass, But i know you would react like thisI was trying to show you that with a bigger costumer base you would make more and also warn you that if a reserve is not set right you could end up like the guy in the post.

In what other post did i give a lower prize please, in the other post i offered 20 bucks less than what you wanted and then you proceeded to talk about how you would rather burn it.

Please, i guess some people always think they are being attacked //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tomatoface.gif.6507032fedd1868ec0a6a447bb29a18a.gif

but i wasn't tryin to.

any how i'm sure you will go ahead and take this as an insult to right //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsdown.gif.d22f25895e9b40f2300c953691dacfa2.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smokin.gif.f1dc8d2acb1809e863ebd6a47eaa0d45.gif well it don't bother me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smokin.gif.f1dc8d2acb1809e863ebd6a47eaa0d45.gif

actually you offered me $50 less. as for effendi you brought up ebay implying my price is too high and i then suggested you buy that one instead of mine. the headunit is currently sold, so please no more posts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.