SOLD FS New Stinger Batts

loudwhat?
10+ year member

The Sundown Audio King
I have 21 New Stinger Sp1000 they have full warranty and are not blems i am asking 190 Ea shipped in the continental US

*NO TRADES PLEASE*

SD531106.jpg

SD531107.jpg

SPECS:

2600+ MAX Amps

1200 Amps 5 Second Burst Power

Only 3.1mOhms = Ultra Fast Power Response

44Ah Rating

Sealed Design Can Be Mounted In Any Position

Use with or without Included Battery Posts

Includes Protective Case

H 6 3/4” x L 7 3/4” x W 6 1/2” (add 5/8” if using Posts)

I also have 4 New Stinger SP2150 they have full warranty and are not blems i am asking 375 Ea shipped in the continental US

SD531108.jpg

SPECS:

* SPP2150 includes removable brass battery posts for installation flexibility.

* 12v Dry Cell Valve Regulated Lead Acid Battery (AGM)

* SPP Series Batteries are good for over 400 full discharge cycles.

* Internal resistance:

* 20 hour rate: 5.25A/105Ah

* 5 hour rate: 17.8A/89Ah

* 1/2 hour rate:130A/65Ah

* 5 Second Cranking Amps: 2150A

* CCA: 1050A

* Watts: 4300

* Peak Discharge: 5000+ A

* Weight: 74.96 lbs.

* Dimensions: (9.40”H x 13.0”W x6.80”D)

LINK TO STINGER SP2150 PAGE

*NO TRADES PLEASE*

Whats the diff between the stinger and the odyssey 2150's?
the only difference is the sticker they put on them. I have a hawker 2150 sitting in my closet haha.

I wish I could afford 6 of those 1000's right now. they are def an upgrade from the spv stinger batts im running.

gl with sale

Eh....its ok. I just did ma research, and the odyssey and the stingers are made at the same plant. Same exact battery, different case. All of them are the same as the old hawker 2150. Great batts.
yep, almost all batts come from the same plant, and are exactly the same other then color and sticker, but nuthuggers are always trying to prove why one is better then the other...

Eh....its ok. I just did ma research, and the odyssey and the stingers are made at the same plant. Same exact battery, different case. All of them are the same as the old hawker 2150. Great batts.
people are finally starting to see the light, now look at all the other batts thats are the same and sit an scratch your head to the price difference

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.