SOLD FS: Morel, Dyn, PG, DLS, etc.

GLN305
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I don't post on here very often, but I frequent ECA.com and CAF.com and have bought/sold to a few people with great results, so....

Here's my list:

Phoenix Gold EQ 215ix: Great condition, not perfect with a couple scratches. It is also missing a plastic mounting foot, but that can be covered with a pan head screw. Come with a BNIB LPL-44 $140 shipped (lower 48)

DLS UR6 mids: Great shape, there are a couple small (1/8" or less) imperfections in the surround on both due to shipping. Imperfections are not visible in a picture, they are that insignificant. I tested these and they work beautifully. $130 shipped (lower 48)

Dynaudio MD 100 Tweeters: Good shape. I bought these used from a person that frequents these forums. The wire terminals have been cut by the previous owner, but I have soldered good quality wire to the remaining tabs.

the mounting cup shows wear and tear on the rear from the prior installation. I tested them and they work wonderfully. $100 shipped (lower 48)

Morel MX-22 Crossovers. Excellent condition, only have a couple scratches and chips in the black paint on the covers...can probably be touched up easily. $125 shipped (lower 48)

Digital Designs 6.5" Carbon Fiber dust cap. I bought it for a sub that I sold before the cap arrived...lol. $30 shipped (lower 48)

I also have three Pioneer remote controls. two are the basic with volume, track, etc. The third is the advanced remote with the numbers on it.

$20 shipped (lower 48) each.

Morel MDT-20 Tweets. Excellent Condition, like new. I used them in my xB for a week or so before I sold it. $60 shipped (lower 48)

Pioneer CD-635 1/2 DIN in dash 3-way Active crossover. Great condition, works well. Has wiring harness and mounting brackets/screws.

$60 shipped (lower 48)

XO Vision 7" Monitor Good condition. Works well, but not the best picture...better than Pyle or Pyramid though. $40 shipped (lower 48)

I can provide pictures of any of the equipment, so if you are interested please send me an e-mail at GLN305@hotmail and I will respond with pics.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.