FS: Modded Lightning Audio Storm X1.2000.D

bergend2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Milwaukee
Item(s) for Sale:

Lightning Audio Storm X1.2000.D, modded by Tubenut (before he disappeared)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Very good condition. Some minor scratches on the case, but nothing major. Amp has been very solid for me, and I love it, but I have a smaller car now and am going a different route. I was told by Tubenut that the amp was clamped at 2400w at 1.5ohms, so should do a solid 3k at 1ohm. I ran it at 2ohms before rise, and was very happy with it, never really took it lower

EDIT: Here is a link with gut shots during Tommy's build up, as well as clamped numbers. 2348w@1.15, not 1.5, my mistake. He also claimed that it still had more in it, but that's the number he got.

Lightning Audio Storm 2000.1 Team edition - Car Stereo Classifieds

Price:

$350 shipped obo?

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

photo-3.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-6.jpg

photo-5.jpg

Gut shots will be added as soon as I can find them in my photobucket, until then, check my build thread for the guts.

Last edited by a moderator:
trade for
1 set Power Acoustik xp2k - 60c

1 set cdt cl61a

1 set soundstream tws.3

1 pair AQ ST1 super tweets

and 3 months of free tech support?
Thanks for the offer, but I'm not really interested in any of that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.