SOLD FS: Mint AQ3500d!

Participant count
  • Participant list

ovalevader
10+ year member

Bay Area
Up for sale is an AQ3500d (not .1).

I had another ad with other stuff as well as this amp in it, but I have since run the amp at 4 ohm, so for full disclosure I'm making a new thread. It is absolutely mint, no scratches anywhere. Worked perfectly at 4 ohm, barely touched my electrical doing about 800 watts. The only thing I can think of that would be wrong is the bass knob, it sat in the sun while I was on vacation and the top half of the actual rotary knob is discolored silverish/gold, would actually look pretty cool if you left the other side out in the sun, lol.

Here is a pic of the way it sits right now, a little dusty, but cosmetically perfect, and no, my ARC amps are not for sale //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

$499 shipped

Only trade I'll take is a new or good condition ARC KS300.4 + cash

I don't check pm's here very often, but I check my email quite often, it is the same as my ca screen name @ yahoo

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.