SOLD FS or Trade: A AP15001d, 18" Scott Sackett Sub (2k daily), a Kinetik HC1800 battery.

Lonnie
10+ year member

6'6 White Giant
$120+shipping on the amp or will add cash for a 2kish watt amp - Ive had it for 10 months. Purchased new off of ebay. Still got the box, bass knob, owners manual, and the receipt...due to it being taped on the box.

$130+shipping on the battery

$280 on the sub+a ported box. Prefer local pick up...unless you want to shell out some cash for the shipping. The box isnt in great shape. The sub hole for the baffle is a bit small and you cant put screws in each hole. The sub outter cone also has a small spot on it. Doesnt effect how it plays and its hard to actually notice. The sub is a DVC 2ohm.

The box has polyfil in it. Was confident it wouldnt do anything but I was bored...had some wood glue...and some polyfil. So I was like HEY WHY NOT. Had a bit of fun with it regardless...was snowing in my car for a little bit. Box dimensions are 45.5" x 16" x 20"...this is width x height x depth and with the sub facing up and the port facing towards the front windshield on the left side of the drivers seat. The sub is behind the passenger seat.

Will add cash for a couple 12s or 15s and a 3,000 watt amp.

But yea...PICATURES!

sub7.jpg

sub8.jpg

sub5.jpg

sub6.jpg

The spot is circled...like I said...hard to see

sub9.jpg

sub11.jpg

sub10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hrmm...... I was looking for one of those ap amps for a temp setup. didn't know you had one lol.. did you ever get that tool you needed? I never went to the parent's house to pick anything up yet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.