SOLD FS : Memphis 16-mc500d Mono Amplifier

New rules in classified section...

* Must state a selling price. No "PM your offer, I"ll take the highest one" type crap. We aren't an auction house, and those types of threads only bread lowballing and thread dumping.

* No feelers. Either the item is for sale, or it isn't. If it isn't, don't start a thread. If it is, say so.

* You must enter in what it is for sale in the title.

* No for sale threads solely to link your ebay auction or off site sales. People understand how to use ebay. If they want to look on ebay for an auction selling the equipment you are offering for sale, they know how. So don't spam them here.

* You can only sell items that are you YOUR possession. Do not attempt to sell an item that you do not own or have.

* No offering items for sale while there is atleast one unresolved negative feedback thread about you.

* Absolutly no dealers, wholesalers, or mass items ads.

Why not a jl 500/1 sells for $400.... Am i right or wrong? Oh wait i am right...
JL Audio 500/1 does not sell for 400 used bro sorry. I see them all day on my local CL for 150-225 tops. Also HUGE difference in amplifiers here.

JL Audio does 500 RMS at 1-4 ohm

Memphis 16-mc500.1d does 500 at 2 ohm 250 at 4ohm

The memphis is a nice amp I have owned many of the 16-ST series including the 500.1.

thats like saying:

a used Lotus Elise is $45,000.. its a car and has 190hp

my Taurus is a car and has 190 hp so they are worth the same... WRONG... thread = FAIL betta luck next time sukka

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.