SOLD FS: Memphis 1500D, 2004A, 2MOFO 12's

BlueBeamer
10+ year member

This set up hit upper 149 dbs in my BMW but I pulled it when I sold it last year. The equipment was used for about three months, was professionally installed and uninstalled so it is in real nice shape. I know I won’t get what I paid for it but make an offer on any or all. I am located in Oregon. If you are local you can see it in person and avoid shipping costs. All shipping costs will be actual shipping prices.

Memphis:

16 ST-1500D

16 ST-2004A

2 MOFO 12’s----(Ported box)

Thanks,

Dave

If You Give Me A Number To Contact You,i'll Send The 350 For The Memphis 1500d. I Just Bought The 2 Punch Power Hx2 15" Subs From Jason Cheng And I Think That Memphis Will Do Just What Im Looking For.the Only Reason I Need A Number Is Cause I Always Send Money Orders And I Would Send It To You As Soon As I Talk To You. Im Very Serious,so Holla Back Soon!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.