FS: Lots of Stuff! Accessories, Tweets, Xovers, Ect

Participant count
  • Participant list

DJAllDay502
10+ year member

Kentucky
1. Product:

Here are some items I had laying around in the garage that I really don't have any use for. All items are OBO and I will combine shipping if more than one item is purchased.

RE Audio XXX Crossovers - Two Sets Sold, One Left!

Whistler 800 Watt Power Inverter

Crossflow Fans - SOLD!

Re Audio 6.5" Speaker Grills

Volt Meter

US Amps Lanyard - SOLD!

Vifa Tweeters - SOLD!

2. Specs:

Look Below

3. Description/Condition:

RE Audio XXX Crossovers - $17 Pair Shipped Each or $40 Shipped for All

I picked up 3 sets of these from a guy in part of a trade off Craigslist. They are from the XXX component sets. They are I'm not sure if they work and I have no way to test them so they are being sold as is but they look fine.

Whistler 800 Watt Power Inverter - $40 shipped

This is a nice Whistler 800 Watt Power Inverter. It has 8 gauge leads and has two electrical outlets on it. It works great but I upgraded to a higher wattage one so I no longer need this one. The sticker is a little scratched up but doesn't affect the performance.

2X 13" High Output Crossflow Fans

Here is a couple of very nice crossflow fans to help keep your amps cool. These are huge compared to the Stinger ones you can get. These measure 13.25" long, 2" high and 2" deep. You'll be amazed at how much air these things move. One is kind of dented on top a little but in no way affects performance.

$20 Shipped for dented one.

$25 Shipped for nice one

$40 Shipped for both

RE Audio 6.5" Speaker Grills - $12 Shipped Pair or $30 Shipped All

I have 3 sets of very nice RE Audio 6.5" speaker grills. All in good shape.

Sunpro Volt Meter - $8 Shipped

Cool looking Sunpro Style Line Voltage Meter. Brand New in Box

US Amps Lanyard - $10 Shipped

This is a very rare, very cool US Amps Lanyard. It is brand new and has never been used. It will also come with a neat US Amps badge type thing.

Vifa AC25SG05-04 Tweeters - $17 Shipped

These are some brand new Vifa Tweeters. They are new and have never been hooked up. They are 4 ohm and I originally paid over $40 for them but never got around to using them.

4. Price: :

Look Above

5. Pictures:

Xovers.jpg

PowerInv.jpg

Fans.jpg

Covers.jpg

VoltM.jpg

Lanyard.jpg

Tweet1.jpg

Tweet2.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm waiting on some pending balances in paypal right now , i can give you screenshots , i got about 190 pending right now. I want those tweets. I can at least pay for shipping right now. I have 5 bucks available in there. I could gift that to you , my word is good and i don't **** around. You can ask any of my ref's and half of the regulars here. I won't steer you wrong. I would really like them. Should have the rest of your payment within 2 weeks.

i'm waiting on some pending balances in paypal right now , i can give you screenshots , i got about 190 pending right now. I want those tweets. I can at least pay for shipping right now. I have 5 bucks available in there. I could gift that to you , my word is good and i don't **** around. You can ask any of my ref's and half of the regulars here. I won't steer you wrong. I would really like them. Should have the rest of your payment within 2 weeks.
I have 34cents in my PP I will gift to OP on buicks behalf... Sry its not more spent the rest from my amp sale to buy a new amp..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.