FS: Lightning Audio Storm 3HP Neo Motor TC Sounds

bergend2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Milwaukee
Item(s) for Sale:

TC Sounds/LA Storm 3HP Neo Motor

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used, but in good shape. Was painted, and does have some paint chips. Only getting rid of it because I got a few more LA X2 tops, and figured it would be easier/cheaper to get 4 matching ceramic motors as opposed to Neo motors.

Price:

$200 + shipping.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will fit in a medium flat rate box.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_1633.jpg

IMG_1636.jpg

IMG_1637.jpg

IMG_1638.jpg

so would you trade for a ceramic 3 hp?
I would trade this for a ceramic 3HP + cash. Only if it is the 1.4" topplate though.

PM me if you are interested in any trades man of like to have one with my 4Hp Neo
PM me with what you have to trade, I really would prefer the cash though, unless you have the ceramic 3HP I am looking for.

*sigh
Why are u selling my neo motor??? You know I still want this.
Need cash soon bro //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif If I can manage to sell the baskets instead, I can take this down and keep it on hold for you though

Agreed. However, it is much more time/cost effective to get 4 ceramic motors as opposed to finding 4 matching neo motors.
true, but i enjoy building a box that does not need to support the weight of the ceramics.... a neao driver is close to 1/3 of the other

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.