Earthquake PHD2 2K at 2 ohms

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Earthquake PHD2 aka "The Shredder"

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Amp is about 7/8 out of 10 physically and 10 out of 10 functionally. The amp looks pretty good for the most part. Just has a few spots(looks like water spots) that I haven't put a whole lot of effort into trying to clean off. Amp is fresh off of an output and power supply rebuild including an upgrade of the power supply fets(original fets were rated for 70 amps a piece,upgraded fets rated for 110 amps a piece) . Amp is rated for 2K rms into 2 ohms and 1150 watts rms into 4 ohms. I have heard of people running these at one ohm daily with good electrical but I have not tried it myself although I can say that at 2 ohms daily these amps don't even break a sweat.

Price:

190 shipped in the lower 48.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in price. Most likely fedex or UPS

Item Pictures:

1352093195.jpg

1352093189.jpg

1352093180.jpg

1352093187.jpg

1352093196.jpg

1352093203.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

how beefy does your electrical need to be for these bad boys?
I'm running one on stock electric... big 3 with 4g "all I had laying around" running at 4ohms 1k, with a Zapco 350.2 also at 4ohms another 220watts

so around 1200-1400 watts give or take a few.. 140amp stock alt. 1G power wire to the distro in the trunk.. yellow top up front... voltage has yet to

drop below 13.6v, full tilt..

The funny colored one is still available. The one in this listing has been sold

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

hello I need your funny colored amp and I can pay your asking price for it. Please let me know what all info you will need from me please.
Sending you a PM

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.