SOLD FS: Lightning Audio SSR2002 Battery regulator and isolator

krylon
10+ year member

KS
Lightning Audio SSR2002 Battery regulator and isolator

Pic

The LA SSR2002 system regulator is much more than an isolator. It is microprocessor controlled (IC). Basically it will allow you to safely charge multiple batteries at a rate of 200 amps while keeping your primary battery charged first. When you run your audio system, it will couple them all together.

Manual

$100+$10 ship Priority Mail Flat Rate box

I have heat under krylon

get some more pics and explaion it a lil more to me...i may want
UPDATE

This regulator allows two car batteries to be safely used in your car at the same time. However, it is an also an isolator.

The primary battery is always maintained at full volts to ensure you can always start your car. When you turn your engine off, this regulator allows the auxiliary battery to run the audio system until it is dead while still protecting your starting (primary) battery.

When the engine is on, the regulator senses if the primary battery is fully charged up to 12.5V. If it is low, charging of the primary battery is the same as usual - by using the alternator. If it is normal, the regulator then proceeds to charge the auxiliary battery with up to 200 regulated amps.

If you hook up your audio system to the auxiliary battery, you can keep your primary battery in good shape solely for starting the car. When additional power is needed from the audio system and the alternator RPMs are low, power will be taken from the auxiliary battery, if available.

img0974l.jpg

img0970t.jpg

does it work 100000% zero issues period?
100001% //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

No issues at all with this isolator. Selling because my new car trunk doesn't have the room for this and another battery.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.