SOLD FS or Trade: 16gb Ipod Nano 5th Gen

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mzlady
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
OHIO
16GB Ipod Nano 5th Gen. Normal wear no scratches on the screen, black with over 1,000 songs on it. Comes with everything included when bought new. Looking to trade for a h/u that is mp3 player compatible, preferably one with a 3.5mm jack or best cash offer

Specs:

Capacity: 16GB(Up to 4,000 songs, Up to 14,000 photos, Up to 16 hours of video)3

Battery life: Up to 24 hours of music playback; up to 5 hours of video playback4

Display: 2.2-inch (diagonal) TFT display

Ports: Dock connector, stereo headphone jack

Connectivity: USB through dock connector; component and composite video through dock connector (with AV cables or kit, sold separately); audio through headphone jack

Charge time: About 3 hours (1.5-hour fast charge to 80% capacity)

Audio support: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV

Photo support: Syncs iPod-viewable photos in JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PSD (Mac only), and PNG formats

Video capture: H.264 VGA video, 640 by 480 pixels, up to 30 frames per second with AAC audio, 15 real-time special effects: Sepia, Black and White, X-Ray, Film Grain, Thermal, Security Cam, Cyborg, Bulge, Kaleido, Motion Blur, Mirror, Light Tunnel, Dent, Stretch, and Twirl, H.264 video, up to 1.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Low-Complexity version of the H.264 Baseline Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; H.264 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Baseline Profile up to Level 3.0 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats

Size: 3.6 x 1.5 x 0.24 inches

Weight: 1.28 ounces

Included accessories: Earphones, USB cable, dock adapter

Nano4.jpg

Nano3.jpg

Nano2.jpg

Nano1.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.