FS: Lanzar Opti 700x2

galacticmonkey
5,000+ posts

Wants a button like that.
Tampa, FL
Item(s) for Sale:

Lanzar 700x2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used, but mint condition. Might as well be new. Amp is a monster. Full range 2ch. Super clean power. Has 0ga power/ground inputs, and up to 8ga speaker outputs. Ran it on my 8 Eminence Delta 10s for midbass/midrange and it sounded great. Only reason Im selling is because Im not sure when Id be able to use it again. Does killer power, and wouldnt surprise me if it was underrated. I had it at about 1.3ohm per channel and it took it no sweat. Would be great for a nice substage or for some seriously loud mids. Amp weighs about 30lbs.

RMS Power ratings:

700x2 @ 4ohm

950x2 @ 2ohm

1900x1 @ 4ohm

Price:

$340 shipped in US.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will offer cheaper for local buyer.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

35dab50f.jpg

bdc66639.jpg

Massive Audio N4 (2,000w rms subwooofer amp) for comparison.

fb9a7432.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump for a shmexy amp? With this on the 10" Eminence mids in my doors, they metered a 143 and change on the TL in the kick, and a 132.x on the windsheild... At 66hz. Midbass FTW. This thing was pumping out serious clean power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.