SOLD FS-Kinetik 1200

1rockford1
5,000+ posts

Banned
Whats up guys i have a Kinetik 1200 that i got in late Aug from Audiosavings.com . I though i had this sold but there was a payment issue with person that was gona buy it. So today i have it back up for sale. I had this battery wired up to a sundown 1200d then a audioque 1200d for only a 1 1/2 or so. I have the battery ready to ship and it sits at 12.8 and charges up to 14.2+. the battery comes with terminal post's as well. i have some pics from my little build i did not to long ago. There is no change to the battery as it sits today. Im looking for 130.00 shipped at this time im only takein usps money orders. i will ship threw the usps with tracking and if u have any trades thats fine. Im looking for anything othere then car audio. video games rc cars etc etc. If u need any more info please pm me . thank you

055.jpg

055-1.jpg

006.jpg

So you got a job?
What kinda games are you looking for? I really want this from you too lololol
yup i got a job today. i went to the interview and they said u got the job. the hours stink so does the pay but its better then nothing. im lookin for a ps3 i could add cash on my part . u got a pm

Returned. Good job on getting the job, hopefully things start to turn around for you.
thanks so much, im just worried about the hours and how far i have to drive.its gona snow soon and there is a long road with no lights and alot of trees. i doubt my car will do well in the snow. anways i hope to get this sold to some one that will give my battery a good home.

lol is that tied down and held in place by a garbage can. GLWS.
no i just used the hold down strap that came with it for like a week . i had some help with the instale and the people that helped me said they dont wana help so i just said f-it and tied it down. lol

still for sale

goin to bed bump

lets get this sold people. i wana have this gone by the weekend. im sure some one can put my battery to use. like i said i will take a trade. so just offer what u have and we can go from there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.