FS: Kicker zx2500.1

Item(s) for Sale:

Kicker zx2500.1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Working: 10/10

Cosmetical: 8/10 normal wear of use

The item come with a remote bass and 25ft of cable.

Price:

$400 OBO shipped from 91786

$350 OBO local, Upland, CA 91786 (send PM for the cellphone number or home number)

buyer pay the paypal fees

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

fm4l.jpg

kwh8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Red Alert this guy is a scammer.!!!! He tries to get people to pay him through paypal as a gift. And he gives a lot of excuses and says the amp will not be shipping from him cause hes out of the country

Red Alert this guy is a scammer.!!!! He tries to get people to pay him through paypal as a gift. And he gives a lot of excuses and says the amp will not be shipping from him cause hes out of the country
I am In honduras, The Amp is in the house on Upland, CA 91786 if someone want to call to the house send me a private message... I buy a lot sending the money to a gift if you dont have the money to pay all don't bother me, I dont want to pay the fees because you want to get the sh...t for free the buyer pay the shipping and the fees I am not a retail seller or something like this the amp is in excelent working condition, he have a few scraches in the front and sides for normal wearing..

I want to sell the amp because when I come back to my country I can´t put inside of my baggage the amp, So I need to stay there the amp with my dad. SO he will be the person who ship the amp, the amp are ready to be shipped, are complete packaging and sealed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.