SOLD FS: Kicker zx1500.1

SWFL
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
us
I have a kicker zx1500.1 I bought last year around july so its been right around one year I have had this amp. Its in great shape always been gave good electrical and never went into protect or any problems. Solid amp and power for the money. I am looking to sell to steup up to 3k-4k watts. I will trade this for an amp of more power plus cash on my end.

This was a BNIB when purchased it is the 06/07 model comes with box and B.S. I know refurb you can get cheaper this isnt a refurb and never was its like NIB could pass for that comes with box and B.S.

Specs

1500@2ohms. People have dropped them to 1 ohm I never tried.

Price

$400 shipped/obo

If you want pics let me know, and for refs ask mobeious he has helped me with my previous system a time or two and built the box for the subs this amp powered.

Thanks

if any interest at all i will send pics and you send a good offer and its yours

2ji2i9.jpg

2cmsmu0.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.