Status
Not open for further replies.

fasfocus00
5,000+ posts

doITdaWHITEwayORdoITtwice
Item(s) for Sale:

Kicker PKD1 kit, power wire run is ~17ft

Item(s) Description/Condition:

used but in like new condition. have added 5ft of blue and gray hyperflex since original is cut to length

Price:

$145 shipped for the PKD1 kit, I have 3 sets of 17ft RCA if you want add $15, also have ~6ft of Knu Fleks in Blue, 1ft and 3ft of Knu Fleks in black if you want that add $15. if you want all $170 shipped. BTW no trades just cash

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

item is boxed and ready to be shipped via USPS Priority Mail

Item Pictures:

dc7da2ab.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Shoot some pics of the fleks, what is the condition of it. And is it the Kolossus Fleks OFC?
i'm not taking pics of this as it's an added item and it's wire. it has no tears or rips. what other Knu Fleks is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...