FS: JL Audio 300/4 - Black Edition

Participant count
  • Participant list

executor485
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale: Title says it all, JL Audio 300/4 Black Edition

Item(s) Description/Condition: Excellent! I used the amp for ~3 years, it has no scratches, works perfectly, and is apparently a rare edition because they didnt make a whole lot of the black ones.

Price:

$280 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

FedEx or UPS, I can go USPS but for packages larger than a flat rate box its normally cheaper this route.

Item Pictures:

Pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/113742544927941651422/JLAmps#

The 500/1 is sold, sorry, but the 300/4 is still available.

I have a feedback thread here:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/474251-executor485-%2A%2A%2Afeedback-aaa.html

Also, I have a LOT of positive feedback (read 39+) between these 2 forums, all under the same username to keep continuity between forums.

LegacyGT.com - Subaru Legacy Forums - iTrader - executor485

nasioc.com - NASIOC

Also, one more addon, I've got a ton of wiring that I pulled out. It's quite an assortment of wires, but the quick rundown is:

2 gauge and fuse block - Absolute USA - probably 15ft or so

2 gauge to 4 gauge distribution block - DB Link

4 gauge wire to amps 2 sections ~2ft a piece - Stinger

2 Grounding wires with O ring connectors - Brand unknown, its gray 4 gauge wire that came from one of the pro-audio shops in town

2 10 ft sections of speaker wire - Stinger

RCA Cables, no brand on them

I can also throw in a misc of power wire and speaker wire that I have from previous setups. I honestly have no idea how much or exactly what I have for all of it, but I can grab a medium flat rate USPS box and shove as much wire in there as I possibly can //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

-$50 shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
you need pictures with username or they will close this thread
and i highly doubt anyone on here that is reputable will pay first
1) People need to stop clogging up my thread with stupid crap like this

2) Open your eyes and check out the pictures moron

3) If people dont want to buy my stuff, then they're more than welcome to purchase it elsewhere. I have provided feedback with the same username from many reputable forums, have an established history with the same username across all forums referenced, including this one, and I snapped some lovely pictures for any naysayers that think a piece of paper proves someone is actually going to hold to what they say they'll do.

In conclusion, I've been a fantastic buyer and seller for over 6 years and I dont plan on ruining that reputation. If a forum of like minded enthusiasts dont want people to offer good products, then they have the choice to go elsewhere.

Good amp, sad to see it sitting around doing nothing, it wants to be used //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I once heard a rumor that you could get music so loud it'd blow women's clothes right off... Pretty sure you'd need a bigger amp, but this could very well get you on your way to such an accomplishment. :lol:

Ill take it off your hands for $200 shipped if you can't seem to sell it. My only reference is pro-rabbit. I bought an enclosure from him on this site, paid him right away using paypal.

Ill take it off your hands for $200 shipped if you can't seem to sell it. My only reference is pro-rabbit. I bought an enclosure from him on this site, paid him right away using paypal.
I appreciate the offer, I'll let you know if I decide to go that route, but for now I think I'll hold onto it if that's all I can get for it. Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.