Not open for further replies.

ccapital83
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NY
Item(s) for Sale:

JBL MS-A5001

Item(s) Description/Condition:

used one owner pet and smoke free car. condition is 8-10 because you can see some minor signs of install if you look closely in person hard to pick up in camera but there is some minor markings on the side and you can see it was mounted. screen has some very minor micro marring you wont see it yourself unless you take an actual light right up to it im just ocd and notice things like that so like to tell you. other than that its basically mint it works flawlessly every part is functional with no real damage or marks besides what I said. Gain was very low had it running hi level matched to car so thing always stayed ice cold never pushed it hard. I have owned 4 of these love these amps so much this is last one im willing to sell. everything is repacked to oem specs as pictured nothing is missing besides two tiny screws that go into one of the hi low rca adapters 3 of the 4 aren't just one is have no idea how i lose then very very tiny but this will only matter if you are running hi level to all 4 speakers but u can always just use other hi level adapters anyway just though id make sure you knew that. its already surrounded in foam shell from jbl so i just wrapped entire box after sealed in plastic then ill be placing that in a exact match shipping box so it doesnt move around. I ship same day as payment with picture of receipt. I'll warn you know I'm very **** and ocd so im going to message you before and after shipment and follow up to make sure all is well after delivery.

Price:

$150 shipping on me!

us lower 48 states only no exceptions

no po boxes

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

free FedEx home delivery shipped same day of payment with picture of receipt //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

bump //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Awesome amp! I'm sure its built very similar to the 501ez. Check out Steve's video on that one!

Hope it helps. GLWS

Edit: this has 80 amps of fusing, probably more powerful than the 501ez ?

bump //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...