FS: Incriminator Audio Death Penalty 12" D2

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nut Hair Trick
10+ year member

Pubes
Item(s) for Sale: Incriminator Audio Death Penalty 12" D2. 2012 model/star motor

Item(s) Description/Condition: Has been installed in a PWK enclosure for 2 years that was designed for a clean flat response driven by BC2000d. Sub is in Excellent condition functionally 10/10. Has a scuff mark on surround (pictured) Overall cosmetic 8/10.

Price:

$275 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: No Trades

Item Pictures:

sub2.jpg

sub3.jpg

sub4.jpg

sub5.jpg

subcoils.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

is this sub still available. I tried to send you pm but caraudio.com will not let me send you a pm(not sure why) if so can you pm me a phone # to talk to you about payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...